Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kyrans first ER trip....

SO thankfully Kyran had his guy to keep him company...This is after he got bandaged the first time

This is before his eye started swelling but he has a nice shiner too
Yeah his hands look dirty thats from all the blood ewww
You can see how deep the gash went here kinda it was wayyy deep
Well.... It finally happened
Thats right folks our first time going to the ER for stiches and oh big surprise it was on Kyran (I believe Jesse and I called that one ha ha ha) anyhoo Kyran was jumpin off the love sac and he jumped by our window ledge and smack he fell down with his feet in the air.... I thought he was just playing so I told him he could get up just work it then I turned to look a lil closer and saw blood going down the wall.... Sooo I yelled into the phone Jesse you may need to come home! I turned him over and there was blood EVERYWHERE dripping into his eyes and ears and down his chin covering the front of his shirt there was a blood puddle where he was laying (Im sure it didnt help he was upside down for a bit) so I scooped him up to take him upstairs and he passed out for a couple of minuets (Im thinking from shock perhaps) I got dressed and got the kids ready to go and by then Jesse was back at the house since everytime I took pressure off his wound it would start gushing again... SO off we went to the ER where they did a head CT and then stiched him up! (The CT came back normal) sooooo anyhoo heres some yummy pics that jesse and I took to document the experience (more Jesse then me for the record...) :) 

No comments: