Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just a thought or two...

kyran trying to help his sissy!
soo cute!
Well I am sitting here after a FULL week full of emotions and feelings some big some not so big.  Throughout the experiences of this week I have had this amazing sense of peace and love.  I realize that our journey in Portland is coming to a end and it is such a bitter sweet feeling on the bitter side I am leaving these amazing people! WOW what a inspiration they have been to me and my family! they have literally picked us up when we were struggling and were our family while we have been away from ours.  I have grown to love and respect these people so much!
On the sweet side of things I realize that my home sweet home is looming in the distance I have missed my sweet lil ranch in Idaho.  My sweet little town in Rexburg Idaho where it takes 5 min to cross town oppossed to 30 min- over 60 min here.... the wide open spaces the moutains and of course the motorbiking!  of course that will be without my darling husband but well at least we will be home and my kids will have a backyard to run around and burn off all the never ending energy they have!!  wow oh wow I cant believe it is almost here!!! 

No comments: