Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time FLYS

Well we are coming up on 1 month for my lil Riya baby I cannot believe how fast it has gone! we are all doing wonderful Riya is eating about 80 -90cc's which is about 3 oz yay! she is growing getting closer to the six pound mark now and just as gorgeous as ever it is so fun to dress up little girls. I think Zade is having the most difficult time with Riya he still tries to steal her bottles and is just one massive tantrum after another and on top of that he is teething!
As for the rest of us Jesse is doing great in school hes definately not up to date on sleep but really who is in this household? Me well I went to the doc yesterday and she determined I have a pretty large infection on the inside that is manifesting itself in other places (luck of the draw I guess!) so I am on some massive antibiotics to kill that and then I have a sinus infection so on some meds for that and I guess Im just healing still csections are just not fun its official done it 2 and done my time there well off I go to get yet another load of laundry folded I think Ive done 8 loads today and still have more to go! have a great day

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yikes! I hope you get better soon! I loved your video on facebook... it was so precious!

Karen Williams said...

What an adorable little girl,she is absolutely beautiful.

well done.