Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cutie PATOOTIE 
So concentrated

boys will be boys

So today I did the crazy crazzy thing to do during the holidays.... thats right I attempted Gingerbread.... which by the way is officially the hardest cookie to work with the dough is   IMPOSSIBLE to work with however it is the most heavenly smelling cookie of them all oh my GOSH my house smelled like heaven today! It was so fun watching the boys being so creative and happy and getting SO excited for christmas! Landon was asking today if we thought Santa would find us it was the cutest thing
THEN Landon being in a WONDERFUL mood and being so incredibly cute asked if he could take pics of me and was quite the photographer saying mommy put your leg up oh your hair is so pretty it was quite the photo shoot but was TONS of fun he by far is my fav photographer to date..... well at least in his age range! anyhoo heres some pics yeehaw 

No comments: