Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well I have made a HUGE goal!

Hello all!
So here on such a HAPPY HAPPY note is an update on the never ending weight updates LOL (Im sorry if they get old guys really all I have is my kids and my workouts pretty much my life right now!) anyhoo so I made my HUGE goal I am back in the jeans I was in when I started dating Jesse thats right I am at an 8 wahooooooooooooooooooo never thought Id see those again! so one more quick YEEHAWWW hopefully Ill keep in them over the holiday I am now convinced all the chunk came from all my inlaws good cooking (yeah you all know who you are ;D )
So we are all doing great SOOOO excited to go home we are practically itching to get there!!! We wanna see some SNOW and we cant wait to see some family and friends we miss them all!
Jesse has his HARDEST module right now so he studies and that is pretty much it. I try my hardest to let him have all the time but sometimes at night HAVE to escape to go run a few miles to catch my sanity again it is the only cheap way I know how to do that ;) just me my ipod and the GORGEOUS running trails they have here with all the trees oh my GOSH they are great..... I do have some funny stories of people I have run into running if you dont know em youll have to ask me sometime! well gotta run the bed is CALLIN my name

No comments: