Thursday, January 27, 2011

WE ARE ALMOST THERE 72 HOURS TILL TAKEOFF.....

Well we have packed (and with that the kids have unpacked argh!)
We have cleaned
We have said our goodbyes (while picking up our leftovers in Rexburg)
We have our home in place in Soldotna (YAY!)
And so with all of that ... it is about time for takeoff ..... On Monday we will be taking off with our 5 beautiful and LOUD children (heaven help our fellow passengers and US!!)
We have been so very blessed with this whole process it has been scary, frusterating, time consuming, did I mention SCARY ...but we know without a doubt that Alaska is where we were suppossed to go.... The Lord is there he answers the prayers in our hearts and how thankful I am for his direction in my life. He is real to me and has become more so through this whole process I know he KNOWS me and care for me and my beautiful family. So we will make our great adventure happen in Alaska it is so far away from family and loved ones but we will forge on. We are so excited and hope that our loved ones make the journey to come so we can introduce them to the absolute beauty that Alaska offers. Thank you for your prayers and your thoughts we love you.

1 comment:

Terrah said...

I hope that you have a good journey! How exciting to get a chance to go to Alaska! One of these days we would love to go to Alaska for a visit. Now that I have cousins to visit there, that's just one more reason! :-)

Terrah