Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Look what Jesse did....

Yeah hes still cute.... The final product
This is all of Jesses hair and goatee hair nice contrast huh...




oh babe....... not quite there



So its a normal morning get up around 6:40 go down to make waffles for the kids Jesse runs down and spouts out Babe you love me right.... no matter what I look ... right I looked at him and said of course I do he turns and runs up the stairs thats when the buzzing started..... I ran up with the camera I knew what was going on and well.... here he is JESSE BALD he looks like a THUG!!!!! or maybe...... maybe hes trying to look like Eric.... hmmmmmmmm or Justin........ maybe Greg........ I dunno but the name Mr. Clean certainly rings a bell!

2 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

jesse you wierdo!! ha ha. i love it. it takes a manly amn to shave his head. i did it a ton in iraq and i was sexy just like you!

Bethany said...

he should have kept the left side long :) jk