Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Spiderman meet Princess... Princess Spidey....
These are those moments ......
Little Devil meet big devil... ha ha :)

This is me and my lil halloween bug oh shes SO cute ( and the purdy bday flowers Annika gave me THANK YOU!!)



Trunk or Treat smell my feet .... hee hee






Ok so I know I suck I suck at getting things up when I say I will just been so dang busy like everyone and their mom but finally here they are my sweet monsters and princess all dressed up for a fun night of trick or treating the day went without a hitch! and those kids brought home a bunch of candy (oh joy...) anyways we are all doing pretty ok I did have some drama with a root canal that went WAYYYYY South basically it got infected they went in and drained it twice and then put me on TONS of medicine that when mixed made me viciously ill, pass out, and go temporarily blind in one eye.... but no worries Im doing better still a little under the weather but doing better! well anyways here are those pictures enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Joel & Lila said...

We loved looking at these pictures...how cute! your kids are seriously the most adorable crew out there! No questions...

Zade looks so much like Kryon in these pictures that we had to do a few double takes...crazy!