Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This pic cracks me up but look how BIG she is!and her hair that sticks straight UP so cute!
The boys gettin ready for their movie night!
Do you see the popcorn fight and then both of them passed out!
Thats ummm us..... yeah we love each other
So this is Daisy May yeah everyone wants her shes a noodle and SO sweet (in case your wondering shes a malamute)oh and yeah she will be about 130 pds full grown.... oh and did I mention her great great grandpa was in the movie Iron Will yeah we love Daisy.......
Sooo here we go round TWO

I have done this blog once already and now Im back......

SO first subject I HATE THE ECONOMY HAS CRASHED ok so Im sure lots of people hate this but this is MY reason.... it makes getting goverment school scholarships VERY hard to get Im so frusterated that because of this we could very well be out of luck for our scholarships.......

So we will forge ahead though and be thankful that we did get into school and are making the journey I cannot believe that we will be halfway through come christmas time (thank heavens!)
yesterday was especially hard as I was missing EVERYONE so much and just wanting to be back home Idaho. I missed my inlaws especially the sister Hiedi I always wanted a sister and Hiedi really feels like one I know I dont get to talk to her much anymore but I miss her and her family I miss my sweet Jesse May and her hugs.... I miss my Sethers and his adventurous spirit, I miss Mckenna bug and her amazing stories.... I miss Erics jokes and watching him serve so many...... seriously my brother and sis in law serve more people then well I dont know who but they have been a huge example to me....... I miss the GARDEN ohhh I miss that so much and the whole season I used to loathe getting up so early to do peas or beans but now I realize how nice it was to be around everyone and have that time to talk or to just be togather because in the end its all about family thats all this life is about. I want the best for mine I want my children to KNOW how to work and have fun doing so.....

Anyways speaking of children they are all doing SO well Landon is doing well in kindergarten and starting to READ Kyran is such a well ....uh munster LOL he is into everything and trying to learn as much as he can as quickly as he can I love him so much .... Then sweet Zade he is walking EVERYWHERE and talking more and more ALL day his favorite word is HUH? WHA? its soooo cute and Riya is giggling now and smiling ALL the time I dont know how we got so lucky with such smiley kids but I LOVE IT Jesse is doing well in school has passed all his tests and studies hard every night (except Friday which is my night.....unless there is a big test that he doesnt feel ready for) I myself am doing FANTASTIC I workout everyday and I have lost 25 POUNDS WAHOOO I have been doin sparkspeople.com (which is free by the way) that keeps track of my calories and excercise.... and then I do about 90 min of workout per day Ive lost a total about about 18 inches now and have SO much more energy..... I came to a point where I realized that I am more then likely done with having kids so I want MY body back Im sooo tired of being big (and usually pregos lol) anyways other then working out I am on kid duty and mom duty and wife duty which is a more then full time job!

So here are some pics to update ya one is of the boys they had a "sleepover" where they watched a movie in there room (we brought the portable dvd player in) we popped popcorn for them and they had a popcorn fight it was a mess but they had so much fun totally worth it! so time for bed gnight!

No comments: