Monday, September 29, 2008

HOLY HAIR COLOR MISTAKE

umm so what do you think.... better then black~ Yeah uh best neighbor EVER
So uh doctor.....
Whats that honey my blood pressure is high??? hmmmm
Ahhh this week we are studying eyes mmmmm tasty

Ok sooo when Riya was born I decided to highlight my hair blonde you know girls day out feel pretty again! well I have lost 20 POUNDS with sparkspeople.com and thought well Ill dye it back to my natural color so I have friend come put it in I got brown just regular old brown she puts it in and when I go to wash it out MY HAIR IS JET BLACK!!!!!!!!!!! oh my GOSH I was FREAKING OUT so off to the salon I went today to try and fix it and THIS is the lightest they could get my hair to go they did say it would fade to a lighter reddish brown so HERES HOPING

Jesse is doing well except he is SICK poor baby but I had to put some pics up of him doing his exams on me and my neighbor oh what a day! it was all in good fun and seriously I have THE BEST neighbor ever! such a sport she is!
The kids are doing GREAT they also have this cold/allergy thing going on but Landon is doing good in kindergarten and Zade is making LEAPS AND BOUNDS he is walking and talking up a storm!
Riya just learned how to giggle and is now giggling and smiling oh shes SO CUTE and Kyran my lil blondie is a wild child as always but we have fun especially when we have our time ;D anyhoo off to bed I go I am EXHAUSTED!

No comments: