Thursday, May 27, 2010

I am so proud of you Jesse

my beautiful family
camping ok no shower fun hike down though!
ahhhhh the beach!
yeah we were really tired what can I say
ahhh home sweet home right before my baby left on his rotation! one of the many that is!
So seriously
I think that you all my hurl with all my cheesiness and mushiness lately I am convinced it is the pregnancy hormones kicked up to full throttle.... but this week my heart and my eyes have turned to my amazing husband and all he does. I mean seriously he has given so much and has so much on his plate that I am sure he feels crushed with pressure.
He has given up time with his kids, wife, and lots of time from his home to pursue schooling so that we all may have the best future possible. If I had made a list of the perfect husband and given it to Heavenly Father he would still be more then I had ever hoped for. He is kind to me and has been so understanding and loving to me even when I am stubborn and hormonal, he is the most amazing father he is stern but loving and his boys absolutely adore him and Riya well forget about it she is a daddys girl through and through, he spoils me rotten more so then I should be but is always striving to make me happy. Through tough stuff he has held my hand and always made me his number one priority in other words I love this man so much.
With fathers day approaching I hope that my kids sit back just for a minute and realize how lucky they are and know how special their daddy is. He is my hero and I am married to him which so mushy and cheesy but it is the truth. So here is to all the amazing husbands and fathers out there take a day and realize that more then likely your wives think the exact same of of you. To my love I love you more then the day before and will continue to love forever and always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh........I think that is SO sweet and precious! I'm glad you have such an amazing guy! Its pretty cool to have someone you love so much huh!!! :) Love it!