Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life is like that......

It has been a hard day today the day I had to say goodbye to my Grandpa 
He was a great man and was looked up to by so many people and loved so many people respected him as a friend, leader, and faithful servant to the lord.  I learned so much from him while he was here and showed so much love to all especially to my amazing Grandma.  They were married nearly 60 years! and more in love everyday it was so hard to see my Grandma hurting so badly.  It is a short seperation but still a hard one.  I am grateful that we know that this life doesnt just end now that we have so much more to go on to.  I know that the church is true I know that the Lord is there with open arms to welcome us into the next life.  I hope and pray that I can be like my Grandpa to learn and apply all he taught me..... I hope and pray I can make it to 60 years healthy with the love of my life Jesse....... 
We are all doing well and I thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts I am constantly meeting and surrounded by AMAZING people I dont know what I would have done without you all especially a few select women who have been amazing you know who you are and I love you tons thank you!

No comments: