Monday, September 22, 2008

Seriously

My bro and I!

Hes soo cute holdin Riya!
Playing hide and seek
Me and Jillybean Ive missed her!
So seriously this week has been INSANE I flew out Monday morning to Houston (for a layover) then to Indianapolis then from there drove to Danville Illinois. I stayed for a day then back to the airport where I stopped off in Houston again (and got to see my bro yay it was soo good to finally see him!) then back to Portland where I was picked up and literally threw stuff in the car and took off to get to Utah asap to be with my family. We arrived there 4 am on Friday and had to be up around 7 am to get ready for the funeral. We then buried my amazing Grandpa right where he wanted to be. It was a beautiful service and it really felt like he was at peace. That night I was able to hang out with my cousin Jill who I have missed SO much I hope and pray that we will stay close after this. I also hung out with my brother he was SOOOO cute with my kids and it is so fun to hear them talk about Uncle Greg! They LOVED him and will always remember that (thanks Greg for being so great with them!) We then hopped in the car at about 10 am and drove to Rexburg Idaho to drop in for Erics bday (ha ha I hope you show Hiedi pics Eric or your gonna be in trouble!!!) It was SOOOO fun to see them all and OH MY GOSH my nieces and nephews are HUGE and SO cute! Oh my lil Jessie May I love her so much it was so fun to see her and the rest of the crew! Seth has just grown a TON just in a few months anyways after having a great dinner and some cake we took off around 4 and by 5am we were back in Portland and UTTERLY exhausted!

What a week but all in all it has been a good one I will never forget once agian I thank you for all your prayers and thoughts god bless you all!!!

No comments: