Thursday, September 4, 2008

SO TIRED!!!

Well life is dramatic as usual always some kind of adventure going on here! Landon had his FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL oh he was SO excited and got a special blessing from his daddy afterwards he came out and gave his dad a BIG hug and thanked him for his blessing it was so sweet to see him grow and realize what was going on! Well we went to pick him up and no Landon on my way home to call the school when he didnt show up on the bus they called asking where I was there was a mix up so he was forgotten poor buddy felt a lil forgotten but we had a party afterwards and he soon forgot =D
We also had our lil pup Happy run into our neighbors yard that had a Siberian Husky and the husky attacked her so she is hurt not sure but her hip may be dislocated errrrr 
Riya is growing like a WEED and getting so big I know I need to get more pics up I promise soon just mopped since I made 3 BATCHES of jam today and my WHOLE KITCHEN was a sticky icky MESS but the jam turned out great its my first time canning by myself pretty excited I got through it without any major burns =D 
As for Jesse and his school he is doing well he is a lil stressed about his test tomarrow but he stayed up all night last night studying and he is up studying as I speak hes doing all he can and I am so proud of him and so thankful that he is so dedicated to his studies! that is about all for now I am EXHAUSTED off to bed I GO! 

No comments: