Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The adventure continue....




Well we are here as you all well know
In good ole Vancouver Washington, hanging out in hotel rooms, malls, and the dearest of friends houses and apartments. So far I really cannot complain at all we have definately had some interesting experiences but at this point they just make me laugh, shake my head, or a little bit of both. Take our neighbors in our hotel just across the way.... we knew they were smoking illegal substances (they tried to clear it up that pot was legal in Washington for the right reasons... yeah ok dude.) We tried to ignore the smells of that, cigarettes, and alcohol YUCK! then we noticed that the girl was taking different men into her room Im talking like in one night Jesse and I counted six different men going in the room with her....so of course we all kinda knows what that means so the next morning Jesse went to the front manager to just see what the deal was. Luckily, they were kicking them out that day so we are happily neighbor free without all the smells and sounds of them around us anymore.... I won't lie I felt so very sad for the girl she had to be my age around 26 maybe even a little younger with this guy who is in his late 30's or 40's ... it just makes me hurt for her I wanted to shake her and tell her she has a choice to move on and start a life but who knows where she stands on it all. So I take a deep breath and pray that I can raise my children to know what they are worth and what they deserve and to stay away from people like that....in my opinion those people are just life suckers they suck all the good out and you are left miserable and alone.
Anyways we have so many amazing adventures coming up, this weekend being the first HUGE one Jesses first interview!!! wahooooo!!! it happens to be in Boise, ID which is where we had kind of hoped to end up lots of good hospitals we are close to the mountains still and low cost of living. Shortly after that was set up we got called in for another interview in Mason City, Iowa now keep in mind Iowa was about the last place I wanted to end up. I am not trying to be mean I just prefer dry heat to humidity and moutains to hills but ...this place sounds amazing and thus far they are flying not only Jesse but me to this place and renting a car for us and wining and dining us...so you cant help but wonder if that is how they treat you for an interview they either put up a good front or they are a great company to work for.... Soo we will see what happens all in all our goal is to leave Portland Oregon with Jesses masters degree and hopefully a job lined up. I always kind of felt like when we came back it would be to pack and get ready to move and have a baby pretty much at the same time.
Speaking of baby sweet little girl is doing well she is growing (which means I am as well ick) she is very active and developes her own lil personality more and more each day. Health wise I have been doing great! I have the occassional braxton hicks but other then that problem free knock on wood. I know with these upcoming traveling trips Ill have to cross my fingers and pray alot that things will work out and she will stay where she is suppossed to stay gosh dangit I want a full term baby first and last time. The kids get more and more excited and love to point out how big there mom is to different strangers....gotta love that.
We also have a trip going to a beach cabin the next weekend oh man I am SO SO excited for that so while this hotel room is tough to hang out in somedays we have been so busy with so many places to go I cant complain we are having a blast here and most importantly we are together as a family and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that!

No comments: