Friday, July 2, 2010

8 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!


Holy Cow.... 8 years I mean to those married couples out there that it has been over a decade long 8 years doesnt seem like a huge number but wowza I think what I am most shocked over is how fast that eight years has gone by..... and what we have done and gone through in those eight years. We have 4 beautiful children and one just about ready to enter the world.... we have a house, we almost have completed a masters degree, we have had about what...five hundred canines in and out..., we have moved what seems like five thousand times but in reality is....about 7 times and soon to be 8 times when we move for our new life and new job.
We have faced unbearable heartbreaks including injury, NICU time with babies, a horrendous burn, the loss of a finger, internal bleeding that almost cost my life, we have literally had no money, we have been pretty well off in money, we have laughed and cried together... but through it all every single moment of those eight years I can tell you that we loved each other. Have we fought oh yeah every healthy couple does but we always make up I cannot bare to stay mad at him. Jesse is my best friend, my sweetheart, my eternal companion and everything that I could ever hope for in a man. Oh boy I can be mushy about it but thats what makes it so fun even in the hard times. We have been apart for a large part of 2009-2010 even when he was at home he was still studying and away but now we are closing this HUGE HUGE chapter in our life. We are finishing school, we are finishing up on our baby years, and we are getting our first job that is a career for Jesse.
Where will we go? who knows...we currently have 2 interviews in July one Mason City, Iowa ( I know Iowa right but at least Im right by Minnisota ;0) ) and the other one is in Boise, Idaho. Seeing as how I have sent out hundreds of resumes it is all worth it when Jesse is getting calls of so many people interested. I know that we will rely strongly on our hearts and go where Heavenly Father wants us to go. Listen to that small voice in our hearts that tells us where the right place is for our family. It is interesting thinking that in about 4 months we could pretty much be anywhere in United States..
Sooo anyhoo back to the anniversary I had to write it out about how blessed and how wonderful my hubby is. He is all dreamed of, he is all I want, and I am so glad that on July 3rd, 2002 he decided to take me to the temple to make me his forever and to forever seal our family. I love that the most that we are a family forever not just till death do u part but forever. I love you Jesse forever and always thanks for choosing me and Happy Anniversary my love....

No comments: