Monday, July 12, 2010

The first interview!


Well as alot of you know this week we made our first trip for an interview where you ask we went to Boise Idaho! we went for a couple reasons one for my tooth and the bigger one was THE INTERVIEW!
So first things first my dentist... went in and took a look and was just in shock at how shoddy the work was that the dentist had done on my tooth. She said there was to much filling that had eventually cracked my tooth and whats more somehow once she got the filling out I had nerves like hanging down from my tooth. She said if I was not in such a hurry we would take a couple days to fix it and warned me it was going to be very painful due to the nerves. So took a deep breath and after she gave me around 6 shots of novacain 3 which were through the ROOF of my mouth gahhhh! she started her work it was insanely painful I could feel it in my toes and for some reason (dentist was guessing that it was I was pregnant) my body was metabolizing the novacain really REALLY fast so she was working as fast as she could. We ended up with a composit filling (thank you dentist im really only approved for the silver stuff with medicaid gotta love that!) but she was kind enough to upgrade me and 3 hours later with a VERY sore mouth I was over and out with a shiny new tooth oppossed to the half of one I had earlier...
So Jesse rushed me home drugged me up with tylenol ect and by then I just wanted to sleep it off I helped as much as I could with him getting ready and he was off to his interview. First of all bar none most handsome man EVER he looked awesome and I know hes smart but looking at him before he left I could see how much we had grown and how more specifically how much he has grown and it just made me SO darn proud of him! So the interview lasted from 12-4 pm and it went without a hitch he really loved the practice the doctors and Jesse all got along and all in all he knows it really could not of gone any better so we are praying hard they sense that as we fell in LOVE with Boise!
The next day we went with our real estate agent and looked at houses all day LONG from 9 am till 5 pm feels like we went to five THOUSAND houses but it was so good. We really got a feel for what we liked and what we wanted. We did end up finding a house that we absolutely loved it is a foreclosure and it is just huge and beautiful! plenty of room for our growing family it sits on 2.3 acres and only 3 miles from Lake Lowell which has THE MOST amazing beach and things to do very well upkept and just breathtaking! we looked at this house and we could just SEE raising our babies in it. SOOO no we go about somehow trying to get our ducks in a row so that if by a miracle we get offered this job we will more then likely jump on this house. If everything went perfectly we could hopefully get in it before baby girl is born and THAT would be a dream come true! anyhoo that is the latest from the news here.
We are now back in our little hotel room but I am thankful to be back for a few reasons so no complaining here.... it makes me realize more and more that home is not how big it is or how pretty it is it is literally where your family is that is home. So for now Im home.

No comments: