Monday, July 26, 2010

All this up and down....

We recently made a trip just the 2 of us Jesse and I, to Mason City Iowa
It was fun to get away just him and I it has been a long long time since that had happened and we had a wonderful time. Jesse once again just aced his interview they had us all go out to dinner and we were able to meet all these amazing people. I felt so blessed to become aquainted with them and loved their attitudes and kindness towards us. There is no doubt it would have been a great place to work for.... we were also able to spend time with my parents which was wonderful as I dont think they have ever really been around me when I have been around 8 months pregnant (I know any of you who know me are still shaking their heads that I even went with my high risk pregnancies but all went well I promise) it was great to look at houses with them and see them. Now I know you all sense a but in here.... it was wonderful as far as the work went, however I dont know if this is the place for us. We drove around talked to alot of people and I just don't know if I felt it there. So we will keep going keep our options open and our hearts as well and see where this crazy journey is going to take us to next, Jesse is suppossed to fly out to Texas next week and then interview in Aberdeen as well. We still have as of yet to hear anything from Boise as the main guy who is in charge apparently left for vacation and wont be back till August 2nd ARGH! so we will wait and wait for that answer.
As for the hotel here I am back in this one room wonder but it feels good to be once again reunited with my children we missed them so much! my heart fills when I think or talk about them I feel so grateful that I am blessed with them in my life while they are little stinkers they make my life what it is. So onward we go trusting that the good Lord will lead us to where we can raise our children and settle down.

No comments: