Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyran!!!!

Oh sleeping princess..... So this is the hospital where the kids are getting their treatments at they have SO many toys and even people there to do arts and crafts its so fun!


My sweet baby Zade... hes such a teddy bear

Me n Princess.....


Seriously this is snow princess only no snow in Oregon...just rain :(






Well my lil boy is 3 yrs old!!! well not officially Tuesday is his "real" bday but Jesse had Sunday off so we partyed all day today with Kyran we started off the day with sprinkle pancakes and a primary program to boot! (which Landon did FANTASTIC and remembered his line) he made me start to cry when they did I am a child of God in sign language and to BOOT I have a new calling! I am one of the den leaders of the Bears WHEW! feelin like we are getting slammed with responsiblity but I know that my Heavenly Father wont give me more then I can do!





I also dressed Riya up today in the dress that my parents brought me home in so I had to show that off as well its crazy we do look alot alike as babies my lil girl is just so beautiful! I am so thankful for my family they are my heart!





We are all doing better and will start this week off fresh with high hopes and spirits! I am doing MUCH better and I am excited to get back to my work out regimen as I have been down with a viral infection that got so bad I was eating baby food for about a week OUCH! but we are better and ready to get on the ball!





We love you ALL and pray for you daily!

No comments: