Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello All!!!

This is Zade playing with pots and pans his fav....
Me working in the kitchen surprise surprise
Jesse and Diesel hes so cute!
The kids on our roadtrip even Riya looked to say cheeseMe... with the new haircolor wahooooo

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE
WOW WOW WOW I CANNOT believe we are into December now and Thanksgiving has gone by we are OFFICIALLY into the Christmas holidays! we are now about halfway done with our Oregon adventure! and while there are somedays I dont feel all that great and happy (like before.....) we are feeling so excited to get back home to Idaho to hang with the fam and refresh ourselves.  We love it here and I am SO SO SO thankful for my experience here the people here are AMAZING in so many ways and I have learned lessons from each and everyone of them.  Whether it is from the woman who is so patient and kind and enough love to fill a whole room with her music each Sunday or the beautiful voices I listen to or the woman who manages to save my behind every time I really need a babysitter these people here are SO giving and Jesse and I have learned and grown into our own lil family here.  Idaho is wonderful it is .... well home but I feel like we were able to get away for awhile and take into account what we want out of life and what we want out of our own family.  Anyhoo heres some pics to update everyone we have had fun we love you all and will see some of you sooner then others!!! =) 

1 comment:

Joel & Lila said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair color! I hardly recognized you in the picture where you are holding the doughnuts..YUMM!

I also love Zade's new hair cut! Very cute!

Oh, and your pup is adorable!