Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So Im bored and in a bad mood.....

This is my mad with life look....

Yeah I was bored I may have gotten carried away with the camera ha ha ha

So its been a LONG day its been a good day in many ways but just having a hard time planning for next year is somewhat depressing thinking of being without the hubby is just never a fun thing to think about.  I feel so overwhelmed with trying to learn sign language and feel like Im alone just completely alone somedays.  I have my friends (thank heavens I have them) both near and far same with family but we all know that empty feeling that can sneak up on us when we arent looking..... I feel like it is just one of those times when we get slammed but we will get over this too.
Anyways had to spit my feelings out there ..... talk to everyone later hopefully Ill be in a better mood then.

1 comment:

Amber said...

yep I know that I am all alone feeling and it sucks I must agree there. I am sorry you are having a bad day. Where will your husband be going next year and how long will he be gone. By the way your family is beautiful!