Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I have some news.....




I know alot of you had heard the Zade had gotten into a special clinic with some AMAZING speacilists of PDD we have had some concerns on his developement and needed some answers so off we went yesterday to figure out what was going on with our sweet Zadey bear.......
We went through a barage of tests and at the end of the day they sat me down and told me that Zade completely flunked his hearing test that when they had tried to bounce sound into his left eardrum instead of a sharp peak ^ like that it was a flat line and then the other ear was more gradual.... what does this mean.... right now we cant say for sure except we know he cant hear very well at all which has put him WAY behind in alot of areas it could be as simple as fluid in his ears trapped in a place that they have to get to surgically OR it could be he will be deaf we dont know yet I know that I was instantly comforted I know that whatever it is we will handle it he is still our sweet Zade and nothing as changed.  So Jesse and I are starting to learn some sign language until we can get him helped and teach the kids some simple sign as well we appreciate the prayers and kind thoughts that have come our way we love you all and will keep everyone posted for SURE! :) 

No comments: