Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New State ...New Place...


whos got the bigger belly ? ;0) def me!



We are finally here in the great state of Washington
It was quite the journey to get here mind you.... Jesse and I woke up around 3am on Sunday morning to try and make descent time to Washington. Between the 4 kiddos and a big pregnant lady it was a LONG day! The doctor told me I needed to stop every 2 to 3 hours to stretch and walk around but even with doing that my feet were probably twice the size by the time we got into our new home sweet home that night.. We did run into some horrible traffic there was a older Ford truck hauling a NICE and pretty new toy hauler that must have burst into flames and lit the whole moutainside on fire. The truck and trailer were completely destroyed I hope the people all made it out safely. We were able to make it to the Nys house around 6ish and thank heavens they had a delicious dinner waiting for us. So we basicially ate and ran because we were anxious to get all set up in our new quarters for the next 5 weeks.
We are staying at the Days Inn it is literally in the parking lot of a huge mall my own personal temptation right there staring at me everyday ha ha its ok though after selling so many things to get money to last us until Jesse gets a job I really dont have alot of desire to go spend any money. One of those benefits of learning and sacrafice I supposse.
We have been enjoying our motel though the room is a pretty good size it has a pool and hot tub that are pretty nice and its quiet so Jesse can study every free second he has. Most importantly it is SO nice to be with my husband I have missed him so much and the further I have gotten along pregnancy wise the more emotional I was getting being all alone.
We were also able to take new family pictures thanks to my amazing sissys they came out and did a phenomonal job taking pictures and catching the essence of US and we got a few really good ones shows our growth in so many ways!
Other then that life is good we may be in a tiny room but we are together as a family and I think my children can attest that we dont mind being in the small quarters the important thing is that we are all TOGETHER they have missed there dad so much and I have missed my other half so I am so thankful that we are able to be together this last rotation and for graduation wahooooo we are almost done!!!! more to come later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!!!! I love the dark hair! I didn't even know you were moving....some friend I am!! Sure love you!!