Saturday, May 17, 2008

Always an adventure here

Well thought I would update you all on the latest drama here...... I was coming home last night and went step up on the porch didnt quite life my foot high enough and tripped I fell hard smacking my elbows, belly, and the crack is all I hear as my ankle bends backwards. So off to urgent care we went where they took xrays and thank heavens just a bad sprain so home with crutches is where I went. Then about 11 that night I started having major pain possibly contractions 4 min apart Jesse wasted no time and we went to the hospital they checked me and thank HEAVENS no dialating but they were worried about bleeding internally. So they kept me overnight gave me lots of medicine and Jesse and I were in for the night. Luckily our dear friends were up from Salem to spend the day with us so they just stayed over with the kiddies. Anyways they got me in for a very thorough ultrasound first thing in the morning and then I got very ill and started vomiting ect so they IVed me and kept me longer. The doc came back and said I have a cyst a little bigger then a golf ball. So Monday first thing Im going to my OB and we will go from there she doesnt think it will be a problem but it will be nice to talk to my OB. Baby is also presenting itself as breech so csection is lookin like a for sure thing darnit I was hoping to be able to do it natural this time but we will see Im doubting it now!
I am feeling better now lots of medicine on board but none the less we will get through it we always do never pictured myself almost 7 months and on crutches but oh well I shouldve figured!!!!!

1 comment:

Lila said...

Well, I am glad that you are feeling better....keep us updated on the OB appointment.

Love you!