Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another adventure






So

Still trying to get a hang of this posting thing just wanted to put up some pics of our adventures to Build a Bear and IKEA the boys all had a BLAST (That is including the grown up boys=) ) They even decided on a race at the end of IKEA ending in a collision but just with themselves so it worked out. We all had so much fun just looking around and partaking of the find Swedish meatballs at IKEA....Build a bear was just as great and the boys had SUCH a blast finding their outfits and bathing their animals it has been such a great last weekend with the fam. Jesse starts school Tuesday I am so excited but nervous as this is a REAL thing and is starting now and I will be a Mom basically by myself but you I know the lord watches us and I look forward to getting stronger and gaining so much from this experience!!!!

No comments: