Saturday, May 31, 2008


Well we have a introduction to make.....


MEET ZAZOO!!! This is Landons cat that we adopted into the family today we went all the way to Washington to adopt her but she is the SWEETEST cat! she came right up to us right now and sat on my lap then Zade got down and she was SO good with him he pulled on her and she just would ignore him and purrr. She had a hard trip on the way home apparently cats get car sick =( so when we got home she had to go get a bath..... The good news is she is a savannah cat so they actually like water she just batted the water and got a nice bath and by the end was purring up a storm!!! Landon is ECSTATIC about Zazoo being his kitty and helped me bathe her then got her litter box set up and went and got her food all by himself!!!! he even dragged the bag of litter ALL the way into the house I was SO proud of him being such a big boy!

After we got Zazoo set up he had to call someone to tell them about his new friend... and then wanted Lila and Jo Jo to come see his new friend It was very very cute! anyways I thought I would put up a picture of Zazoo I will get pics of her and Landon sometime tomarrow!

As for the rest of us we are beyond happy with her so far Jesse has played with her and seems to really like her so far. I think shes awesome (just because shes sooo good with the kiddies!) and she can jump insanely high it is part of their breed (up to 15ft!!!)

So we also got to drive along the coast of Oregon and Washing and it was AMAZING we even got to drive across a 4 MILE bridge that was intense (Have I mentions I DONT like bridges the Mississippi bridge was bad enough but 4 miles whew!!!) We even saw a boat go under the bridge that was probably about 4-5 stories high Landon was just squealing thinking it would run into us! The bridge we passed was over the Columbia river anyways it was pretty neat. We also saw all sorts of animals bald eagles, deer, and some unidentified specimens not sure what they were but they were cool! Anyways I am TIRED and we have early church so off to bed tonight GNIGHT!!!!

1 comment:

Joel & Lila said...

That is so awesome! I am glad you finally found a good cat to have as part of your family! She is so pretty!!!

I am also glad that you were able to explore a little more and have fun doing it...the bridge over the columbia is a little crazy, but fun none-the-less.

Hope everything is going well. I do not know when we will be able to come up next...we are going to Seattle next weekend, so maybe the next weekend we can get together.