Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Im so excited!!!!

So today has been a good day the ankle hurts still but we are starting to get going here. Jesse is doing his school studies and starting to feel comfy in that and its just starting to feel better. Yesterday was a hard day I was way depressed about my ankle and it hurt and it didnt help I fell a couple times jamming it pretty hard pleh! However today we started off and I found the swing that I wanted for our little girl brand new on craigslist for $40 brand new this one costs over 150 and it had been used for maybe an hour so like I said brand new and ADORABLE its called the starlight papasan swing if you wanna look it up. Then Jesse had preordered the wii fit and we got that in today and it is so much fun not that I can use it but all my boys have been and its a workout such a great thing to have here in Oregon where it can be so rainy!
Then I am pretty sure we have settled on the name Riya for our little girl it just feels right we will keep our minds open but I think thats her name and I absolutely LOVE it!!!! all in all things are going well here I feel so blessed to have such great friends around here and for my family. I love that our friends here have been so giving and sweet seriously they have really helped us through this time of change.
I will have to take some pics of my ankle its turning nice and blue and purple and then my ankle is yellow so pretty just thought Id give an update to you all next time Ill get pics but for now peace out =D

1 comment:

Joel & Lila said...

super exciting! Craigslist is a god send sometimes!

I am glad today was a better day, it sure was sad hearing how upset you were yesterday. I love you girl!

Okay, we need to plan Monday...maybe it will just be a day of wii and a bbq again, and possibly a trip to the fun park with the boys and my camera....

what do you say?