Friday, May 16, 2008

So I have to take a moment


So I have to take a moment to tell everyone how proud I am of my amazing husband! Out of the thousands of applicants and almost 200 interviewees.... only 42 are chosen to attend Pacific University and after 3 years of applying we have finally made it and Jesse is now fulfilling his DREAM!!!!

Jesse is such an amazing guy and more of a husband then I could have ever imagined he is truly my best friend and is there for me all the time. He is an amazing father to our children and I just am so thankful for him and the amazing things he has helped me through and shown me. So enough of the mushy stuff I just had to take a moment and let you all know how proud I am and I just know he is going to do fantastic this year!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: