Thursday, May 29, 2008

Latest update

So havent been on for a few days thought Id update you all. Its been a pretty good week Memorial Day wasnt so exciting for me but for my boys they had quite a rockin time! Joel and Lila came up and the boys took off to Henry Hag Lake (great name....but well nothing rivals beaverdick park in good ole rexburg!) They boys went geocaching and landon came back with loads of stories he had a GREAT time! Jesse did to getting away for some "man" time before heading back to school. Lila and I just hung out at the homestead with the other kiddies.
Jesse is officially in school now he is enjoying it and doing so well on his studies already! I know he will keep it up and do well why we are here! Last night was awful woke up with this awful muscel knot in the back of my leg the size of a grapefruit and when I say wake up I woke up SCREAMING Jesse jumped outta bed and couldnt even believe the size of the knot it took a good 5-10 minuets for my leg to relax and then Jesse got me some tylenol and bannana and I fell back asleep but man let me tell you it hurts still now I have two gimpy legs =-)
The kids are doing good just hanging out a normal rainy misty day here in Aloha we made cookies today and did some chores nothing to exciting! well thats about it for now over and out.

No comments: