Thursday, June 17, 2010

It is just one of those days....


I woke up today to screaming
That is how my day started.... followed in rapid order 2 beds that had been peed in a girl who had ripped off her nighttime diaper and peed on the floor and a little 3 year old boy pitching a fit on the floor due the starvation he was apparently under going before my very eyes....
Then Kyran felt that to stop that hitting would be the best option so he hit him and walked away really proud of himself until he saw that I had witnessed this event. That is when he said IT WAS AN ACCIDEDNT!!! ok Kyro how was it an accident.... MY HAND SLIPPED...... did it now...... grrrrr so as I walk him to timeout so I can take my own timeout seeing as how this all happened in a period of 10 minuets and already I wanted to crawl in bed and transport to some beach where there were no screaming children outside and one very active kicking baby inside. Breathing ....breathing some more so then talk to the hubby and thats when the waves of just lonely sad feelings come and just hit me and I cry I cry like I had never cried till I made myself sick......
Sooo that was my morning I decided it was a day to ask for help but unfortunately that did not work out people were busy and to be frank I can be a bit stubborn asking for help. I do not want to impose on anyone ever or make them feel used or anything like that .... So I suck it up that was followed by naptime and then miracle upon miracle my close friend calls and comes to the rescue. She didnt even hesitate she just said she was coming over .... then another friend calls a few times in a row worried about me.... and I feel this wonderful feeling of love. I know I have the love of my family and I am so thankful for that but sometimes it is so wonderful to have those friends that are literally your family as well.... That KNOW when something is wrong they hear it in your voice and see it on your face they know all your signals. Almost as much as your husband and for some strange reason it makes you feel close to him. So thank you to the friends that stepped out today warmed my heart and soul and made this day bearable and even fun. I love you all and appreciate your prayers in this last little bit of the journey.

No comments: