Saturday, June 19, 2010

To My Three Fathers.....

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL!!!

my kiddos special swings they still about to this day!So happy that their Pepaw made them their OWN swing at his house!

I am sitting here alone late at night thinking about the importance of tomarrow.....
The celebration of fathers around the world takes place and I get the pleasure and the privilage to think of the three fathers that I personally have in my life and feel so blessed to know them and to love them.
Of course my first father is my daddy....yep I call him Daddy Im a grown woman with almost 5 kiddos but you know what I still call him that. Growing up we did NOT see eye to eye however we did still have our special times and moments. I learned alot from him he was a hard worker I remember from such a young age him working so hard so that we could have a comfortable lifestyle.... I remember when he was a janitor at the schools I would LOVE to go play in this ball pit and he would buy me a soda the kinds that came in the glass bottles and we would sit and talk if he had time and he would ask me about my day and he was just my daddy then..... and as a small child my best friend..... I remember he would bring me home books that I would just DEVOUR I loved to read with such a passion there were very few times my dad would tell me no on a book and with that wonderful gift I am able to read very fast and whats better comprehend it.... It is one talent I have developed that my husband envies so thank you dad thank you for that wonderful gift. Fast forward growing up my dad meets my future husband and at the tender age of 18 he lets his baby girl go to this man and get married.... He didnt know Jesse very well then but I think in his heart he has always loved him and now I am so happy to say that I consider my Daddy one of my closest friends that I have.... I love our talks on the phone I love hearing about his day and his jewelary and his cute lil puppies....and now my wonderful babies get to love my dad and call him Pepaw and they LOVE LOVE their Pepaw and miss him SO much.... So dad my heart is with you today you were the first man in my life the one who started it all and I love you .... I love how you love and care for me and even to this day when I get in a pinch you are there to help pick me up along with mom I am so blessed Happy Fathers Day I wish I was there baking you some dinner kicking back and watching some moview......
So now to the second father in my life my father in law..... I think it was hard for him when I started dating Jesse. He had seen his beloved son get his heart broken and was unsure of a new girl in his life. So we worked through our relationship and I will never forget how he welcomed me into his open arms as a father the day that my love and I were sealed in the temple. It was with such power and love it still remains one of my favorite memories that I have with him. He has taught me so many things that I never even thought I would have wanted to know and has shown me the many beauties of nature and animals and eh hem....motorbiking trails and I am forever grateful for that. The thing I treasure most about this great man is that he has risen the most amazing son he has taught him many admirable and wonderful traits that I adore in Jesse and I am eternally grateful to him for this. I will love him till the end of time because he is a part of my eternal family and more directly he is part of my husband. So thank you Happy Fathers Day I am so glad I get to celebrate with you. Thank you for helping Jesse and I on this insanely difficult journey of life and more recently PA school you have helped in so many ways and shown so much kindness I am so eternally grateful to you.
Then of course there is the third father of my life .... which of course is my love the man I am with forever and always. I have never been more thankful for a man that is so generous, kind, and loving as he is. He is literally the most kind and patient man with our children he loves them with no restraint. He is what I would picture for the perfect dad and I am SO thankful that I am able to watch this and be his wife throughout this journey of parenthood. The only thing that makes me happier is that he is my companion through life he is my best friend, my love, my confidant, and my guardian.... I love him with every ounce in my soul.....
There is one more group of fathers to mention this fine and wonderful day... they are the men that were so father like to me growing up and even now. There were a few special men in my life that I so looked up to and admired them and still do. There are men to this day that show me different merits of life that cannot be shown anyway else but by example. So here is to all you fathers out there I love you thank you and HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

No comments: