Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back in the Grooove

Alrighty then....
So feeling better then a few days ago It has been a hard adjustment and is still a project in progress but I feel now that I can do it. We are now getting up early as a family and reading scriptures togather and doing the family prayer thing and that has helped getting the morning started right although it is awfully early it is worth it!
Today the boys and I had to go shopping for some things for Jesses bike ect that was interesting more comments of course. One lady came up and told me she felt so sorry for me.....I asked her why? she said well just look at you! you have your hands full! I said yes I have my hands full but I wouldnt have it any other way she just shook her head and walked away I just have to laugh if only they knew..... how fun it is that is =D lots of work but still fun.....
Tomarrow the boys and I are gonna make strawberry jam it should be interesting but alot of fun Im excited to do it! Just hope my energy holds up thats my biggest problem these days is just keeping energy up enough for preschool time for the boys, playing with them, feeding them, and making sure they dont rip our home apart! Its a full day! anyways just thought Id update everyone and let them know I was out of my funk!

No comments: