Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just an update.......

Well well well havent been around much lately just SOOO tired and trying to keep up with my three kids and husband in school and being just weeks away from delivering sweet baby Riya I am EXHAUSTED but I am doing well. It has been a struggle as I have said earlier to meet people here partially from being shy (I know me shy not really the usual for me...) and partially from being WAY intemidated from this city and the masses of people! It has been so much fun to really just sit with my boys and have time with them and watch them it feels as though I have met them all over again I can honestly say I feel closer to them then I did back home I never slowed down as much with them around to notice the little precious moments and now I am so thankful that I have this oppurtunity.
As for updates on us healthwise (well me since Im the prego one) I am doing ok baby girl has decided to wedge her little bum into my pelvis shes a complete breech so the whole do I do a VBAC or a csection was answered for me. My cyst that I have is growing so they will continue to keep an eye on it but so far the plan is to deliver on July 25th! at 5 pm. It will be perfect as my best friend will be getting in the day before to help with me and the kiddies (my angelic Annika I really really dont know what I would do without her ) Anyways things all in all are looking pretty good. Definately feeling more braxton hicks and DEFINATELY getting bigger and more umcomfortable or the joys of not sleeping through the night! but excited to see my sweet little girl!
Jesse is doing so well in school he is really working hard and studying hard Im so proud of him. He is still learning how to really study but he will get it I know he will! Other then that we are hangin in here in Oregon pictures will come soon just gotta get some energy.....

No comments: