Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good Morning




Hello again!
So update on Riya so far so good she has made quite a bit of progress through the night she went from being on over thirty percent oxygen and now she is almost back to room air again! her stats are still a little high (shes just breathing very quickly) but her xrays are looking very much better then yesterday we got to look last night at her xrays and they did not look good you could see her lung was actually pushing on her heart a bit which was scary but they have been monitoring her carefully and she seems to be doing better so keep those prayers coming! Im gonna post some more pics from last night and then off back to bed I go I had to get waken up to get my blood drawn ect so thought Id update!

I did also get some exciting news my mom and dad will be in Portland soon!!! I am very excited to see them and feel blessed they will be coming to help me with the boys and Riya and im sure my boys will be freaking out when they see their mee maw and pee paw! anyways thanks for everyones prayers and support!!

No comments: