Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Off to the hospital AGAIN....

So Im really gettin tired of going to the hospital I think if you are there so much they should give you free movie tickets or frequent flier miles that way it would be easier to swallow all the pokings =D I got sick last night with the flu and for normal people it would have been fine but for me I couldnt stop throwing up sooooo got dehydrated started contracting and Jesse took me right in to get an IV and get rehydrated by the way which felt SO much better.....they also gave me drugs to relax the contractions which had a unpleasant side effect when I laid down acid came up and basically burned lil holes in my esphagus PLEH! So now drinking water feels like Im drinking fire but the good news is it will heal relatively quickly.
Jesse wanted to stay home with me today but I kicked him out we are here for school and gosh darnit he is gonna do the best he can do! but he really is the most caring hubby I am so lucky to have him. They did say by now if lil girl had not been breech I would have probably had her by now so I am truly thankful she is breech (never thought Id say that =) ) anyways just a quick update and Ill get some pics up soon after Im feeling better!

2 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

I am glad that you were able to get rehydrated and are feeling better. Joel and I were so concerned last night that we almost drove up there to help you out. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help out, I will do everything that I possibly can to help.

Thank goodness for a breech baby!! Just hope her foot isn't getting stuck down there..........

Love you!

Bethany said...

Hey Heather! I hope you feel better! Geez! You are a trooper!