Monday, June 30, 2008

Its been a good day....





Well here I am again more awake then last posting....

Baby Riya is doing SOOOOOO well she has done all her feedings in a row today and has just picked up! we are anticipating her to get going on that for the next 2 days and be home very soon! I am sick however so I will not be going to the NICU tomarrow just to make sure I dont carry anything over there with me but it will be wonderful to spend time with my little boys I have missed them through this experience so much and they seem to have grown since baby Riya has arrived. I thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts once again we would not have made it if it wasnt for the wonderful ward we are in they are such a blessing to us they have opened their hearts and homes and fridges to us and the food they have brought is delicious! Zade and Jesse are doing much better since being on the antibiotics and Jesse will be going up tomarrow after visiting an art gallery to spend some time with her he is sooo excited as he hasnt been up there since Saturday night. Jesse is doing well in school still as you can imagine it has been stressful but he has picked up his routine again and just being a trooper. He has maded this whole thing so much easier on me and I am sooo blessed to have a husband who cares so much and loves my family so much. Anyways that is all for now I will keep this updated as best as I can! goodnight all and god bless!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I am so glad she is doing so well!! She is a doll! I hope things continue to go well and you all are feeling better soon!! Thanks for sharing your blog info with us! I look forward to following along with the progress!! Let me know if I can help with anything!
Cassandra Gonzalez

Shellena said...

HEATHER you have a baby GIRL! AHHH so crazy! anyways i just wanted to say how beautiful she is and i cant wait to meet her. Hope all is well the family and that you guys are taking care of each other. LOVE YOU and miss you guys TONS